If you’re interested in joining United PDX our registration is still open. If you’d like to check out one of our social distance trainings before registering, you’ll need to fill out our COVID-19 Waiver through our registration platform and contact us to let us know you’ll be there. To complete the waiver, click the “Register Now” button in the top right corner, log in or create your account, and then select “COVID-19 Waiver” as your program. There is no fee for this.
Youth Development Academy East (Players born 2011, 2012 or 2013)
Trevor Tharp | YDA East Director | email@example.com
Youth Development Academy West (Players born 2011, 2012 or 2013)
Jonathan Wilkins | YDA West Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Players born 2010 and 2009
Justan Wolvert | Competitive Academy Director | email@example.com
Players born 2008 – 2003
Brandon McNeil | Technical Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-913-0715
Competitive Player Pathway
United PDX Alumni
United PDX Beliefs
- We are loyal to our mission, values, goals, the game and our membership.
- Strive daily to continue our education and learning. We share our knowledge and support every endeavor to further our education in all aspects. Knowledge is a prerequisite for wisdom.
- Pursue excellence in all endeavors.
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.
- Work hard. A sense of fulfillment comes from hard work and achievement.
- Be enthusiastic in all our endeavors. Pursue personal, team and club goals with passion.
Meet our team
Meet the people behind the scenes, working to bring you the youth soccer experience that your family deserves.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US