Ryan holds his USSF National “A” license, USSF National Youth license, and is a former professional player.
The Executive Director oversees, manages, and monitors all operations of the club. Working closely with the Technical Director, senior staff, and Board of Directors, the Executive Director is a crucial figure in providing strategic planning, leadership, and establishing long term goals, strategies, plans, and policies for the club.
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of all departments within the organization.
- Oversee short and long term forecasting.
- Manage financial data/statements and budget development.
- Monitor implementation of the human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Observe organizational compliance with relevant organizations.
- Negotiate, develop, and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
USSF A License | USSF National Youth License
BSC Oregon Executive Director (2016 – Present)
BSC Oregon Director of Operations (2014 – 2016)
BSC Oregon Technical Director (2009 – 2014)
BSC Oregon Director of Coaching (2006 – 2009)
Beaverton High School Boys Varsity Coach (2006 – 2013)
Coerver Coaching Associate Director (2006 – 2011)
Portland Timbers (USL – A League & PDL)
Utah Blitzz (USL – Pro Select League)
Cocoa Beach Expos (USL – PDL)
University of Evansville (Div 1 – Missouri Valley Conference)
University of Evansville
Bachelor of Arts & Science in Mass Communications