2020/21 Coaching Staff
Interested in joining United PDX but have some questions you’d like answered? Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Technical Director, Brandon McNeil, a call at 503-913-0715. You can also visit our FAQs page to see if your question is answered there.
2003 Girls: Brandon McNeil, Esty Geiger
2004 Boys: Brandon McNeil, Matt Broadhead, Scott Stanton, Josh Brown
2004 Girls: Dylan Lomanto
2005 Boys: Matt Broadhead, Scott Stanton, Kemal Vejo
2005 Girls: Ryan Youngblood, Lu Wentz, Kemal Vejo
2006 Boys: Chuck Bechtol, Justan Wolvert, Chris Palmer, Manolis Tjuanakis, Mario Ochoa
2006 Girls: Lu Wentz, Esty Geiger, Pha Lo, Karen Willoughby, Nick Robinson,
2007 Boys: Brandon McNeil, Dylan Lomanto, Chuck Bechtol, Bobby Lucero, Luis Rodriguez,
2007 Girls: Esty Geiger, Lu Wentz, Jason Enders, Pha Lo, Dorothy Schlotz, Bobby Lucero, Jon Gulick
2008 Boys: Justan Wolvert, Scot Thompson, Erik Miller, Dylan Lomanto, Scott Lewis, Luis Rodriguez
2008 Girls: Josh Richards, Nick Lewis, Liz Hryciw, Bobby Lucero, Jon Gulick
2009 Boys: Scott Stanton, Jonathan Wilkins, Nick Lewis, Issa Hassan
2009 Girls: Esty Geiger, Mia Costa, Sarah Eaton, Lu Wentz, Haley Doty
2010 Boys: Jonathan Wilkins, Chris Smerke, Scott Lewis, Manolis Tjuanakis, Nick Robinson
2010 Girls: Jason Enders, Karen Willoughby, Haley Doty, Liz Hryciw
“Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.”
Traits of a United PDX Player
- Work hard. A sense of fulfillment comes from hard work and achievement.
- Be enthusiastic in all our endeavors. Pursue personal, team and club goals with passion.
- Own our work and our results. We work to the best of our ability.
- Strive daily to continue our education and learning. We share our knowledge and support every endeavor to further our education in all aspects. Knowledge is a prerequisite for wisdom.
- Stand as one. We win together, lose together and grow together. Our group is strong and supportive.
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.