General Donations to the United PDX Soccer Club primarily go to help fund our Financial Assistance Program & Field Cost. We currently provide over $100K in Financial Assistance for our players in need. Your support through a simple donation goes a long way in continuing our ability to provide for those in need from our community.
Our field cost continues to increase from the demand in the city for more playable field space. We currently spend over $200K in field cost and that will only continue to grow as move forward with trying to develop more space. Developing additional fields allows us to have training locations closer to the various communities we work in.
United PDX Soccer Club is 501c3 Non-Profit Organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
If you would like to donate, please click here.
United PDX Beliefs
- Strive daily to continue our education and learning. We share our knowledge and support every endeavor to further our education in all aspects. Knowledge is a prerequisite for wisdom.
- Pursue excellence in all endeavors.
- Stand as one. We win together, lose together and grow together. Our group is strong and supportive.
- Own our work and our results. We work to the best of our ability.
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.
- We are loyal to our mission, values, goals, the game and our membership.