Girls Premier Academy Overview | U11 - U19
To provide the best daily environment for dedicated, high performance youth soccer players to achieve long term individual development goals with a team of like minded teammates, training staff, and families.
Standards | The Girls Academy promotes 7 Key Performance Standards:
- Player Development Effectiveness
- Staff, Leadership, Structure, and Qualifications
- Style of Play & Philosophy
- Training Environment & Personal Development
- Facilities & Infrastructure
Who is it for
Players born 2009 – 2002
- Technical, Tactical, Physical, and/or Psychological High Performance Traits
- Players and families dedicated to a 12 month competition Calendar
- Players who prioritize soccer over other activities
Player Selection Process
Tryouts for our Girls Premier Academy will be held prior to tryouts for our competitive program, on May 6th and 7th.
The United PDX Girls Academy provides the best everyday club environment:
- Focused, methodological training plan
- Individual Development Plans (IDP) for each player
- Long-Term Player Development
- Emphasis on long-term development, less on winning
- Comprehensive training and events calendar
- Consistent exposure to top level teachers, teammates, and opponents
This program is the most progressive educational environment based on global standards.
$1,800 | Financial Assistance Available
Upon acceptance into the Girls Academy, there will be a $300 fee. Families will be responsible for covering event costs (lodging, travel, per-diem).
Financial information will be provided by the Girls Academy Director
Traits of a United PDX Player
- Stand as one. We win together, lose together and grow together. Our group is strong and supportive.
- Own our work and our results. We work to the best of our ability.
- Pursue excellence in all endeavors.
- Strive daily to continue our education and learning. We share our knowledge and support every endeavor to further our education in all aspects. Knowledge is a prerequisite for wisdom.
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.
- We are loyal to our mission, values, goals, the game and our membership.
Girls Academy Director
Senior Academy Assistant Director
Licenses: USSF D License Coaching Experience: Lincoln High School Girls Varsity Head Coach 2015 OYSA State Champions U11 Girls 2016 OYSA State Semi-Finalists (2000 Girls) Regional Training Center ODP Staff Coach Playing Experience: Portland State University (Division 1) College Experience: Portland State University (Division 1) Bachelor of Arts & Science (Communications)View profile