The Mighty Mites program is a one hour a week soccer program that introduces 5 and 6 year olds to the sport of soccer. We meet at 9am on Saturday mornings in September and October at Hamilton Park / Bridlemile School if you’re on the west side of town, and Grant Park for families on the east side of town.
The west program is run by volunteer parent coaches and kids are split into groups of 8-10 players and they play fun games introducing soccer skills and finish with scrimmages. Our Mighty Mites program on the east side is run in a similar fashion with smaller groups and fun games, but each group is lead by volunteer high school players from Grant High School.
This program costs $95 and everyone who participates will receive a United PDX t-shirt.
The first session of our Mighty Mites program is September 14th, followed by the 21st, 28th, October 5th, 12th and then concluding on the 19th.
United PDX Beliefs
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.
- Stand as one. We win together, lose together and grow together. Our group is strong and supportive.
- Work hard. A sense of fulfillment comes from hard work and achievement.
- Strive daily to continue our education and learning. We share our knowledge and support every endeavor to further our education in all aspects. Knowledge is a prerequisite for wisdom.
- Own our work and our results. We work to the best of our ability.
- Be enthusiastic in all our endeavors. Pursue personal, team and club goals with passion.