United PDX TOPSoccer
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community- based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl who has a mental or physical disability. Our goal is to enable the thousands of young athletes with disabilities to become valued and successful members of the US Youth Soccer family.
To register for the TOPSoccer program, please email Coach Anna at: email@example.com
Please contact Coach Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
United PDX Beliefs
- Be enthusiastic in all our endeavors. Pursue personal, team and club goals with passion.
- Own our work and our results. We work to the best of our ability.
- We are loyal to our mission, values, goals, the game and our membership.
- Do things the right way and on time. Be conscientious in your actions; respect every aspect of the game.
- Pursue excellence in all endeavors.
- Work hard. A sense of fulfillment comes from hard work and achievement.